Complementary Accommodation Viewing Trip
If you are going to buy a property in Spain the market can seem complex for a lot of people. A Viewing Trip organised by us is something for those of you who are keen for dedicated professional help to find your new home. Our knowledge of the local market will ensure you visit the most suitable properties available and will increase your chances of finding the right home.
Included in a Viewing Trip:
- A 3-5 day dedicated property search with an experienced Property Consultant.
- Professional guidance with an introduction to buying a property in Spain.
- Information about financing.
- Needs assessment and review of relevant properties in our office in Alicante.
- Guided tours of the areas concerned with an experienced Property Consultant with excellent local knowledge.
- All transport in Spain in connection with the viewings, as well as transportation to and from the airport.
- Complementary accommodation in a minimum 3-star hotel with breakfast included.
We can arrange viewings for any property. If you have a property marketed by another real estate agent that you wish to see when you're on tour with us, it's not a problem, just let us know, we will arrange the viewing.
If you use our inspection trip to view properties through other agents not arranged by us, we reserve the right to charge you for the hotel and elapsed time.
It’s understandable if you feel unsure or feel you may be under pressure on a viewing trip but we assure you there really is no need to feel this way. There is no obligation to buy anything. We just want to find the right property for you and this is another route to achieving this.